Through the concerned site, Ability Services collects non-personal and anonymous information about visitors. This information is used for statistical purposes and to improve the web navigation experience and use of the site. Example of non-personal and anonymous information we collect are: the visitor's IP addresses, visited pages, date, time and visit duration, method used to submit the request to our server, file size obtained as a reply, numerical code showing the reply status given by our server, and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment of the visitor. We use different types of technologies for the collection of such information, including cookies.
1. The data collected are intended to fulfill the following services:
All data submitted by the concerned parties are processed solely for purposes related to the business activity, in particular:
:: to be entered into the company registers and data bases;
:: to process internal statistics;
:: to prepare technical reports about services requested by customers and/or potential customers;
:: to issue transport documents, invoices and credit notes;
:: to issue estimates and offers to existing and/or potential customers;
:: to issue requests for offers to actual and/or potential suppliers;
:: to maintain ordinary bookkeeping and VAT;
:: to manage collection and payments;
:: to comply with obligations specified by rules of law, regulations, Community legislation, civil and fiscal regulations.
2. The data processing will be carried out with manual and automatic devices suitable to store, manage and transmit the data, with logic strictly related to the purposes based on the data in our possession and with the request to immediately communicate any corrections, additions and/or updates.
3. As part of the processing described, it is necessary to know and store information related to personal identifying data (name, surname, address, phone, fax, email address, URL of Web sites), tax code, VAT, accounting data. Failure to communicate, or otherwise the incorrect communication of one of the specified pieces of information has the following consequences:
- The impossibility from the data controller's part to ensure consistent processing according to the agreements related to the data processing;
·the possible missing correspondence of the data processing results with the obligations required by the fiscal, administrative legislation or labor to which the processing is aimed.
The provision of personal data by parties that wish to establish a business relationship with our company, even if only for information about our activities/services is optional, but failure to provide the data may result in the interruption of the relationship, impossibility to carry out the proper fulfillment of the activity and any legal and fiscal obligations. The data are stored at the main office of our company, for the time specified by civil and tax regulations.
4. Any personal data collected will be communicated in order to comply with the fulfillment of contractual or law obligations:
- to all parties to whom the right to access such data is recognized by legislative measures;
- to our contractors, employees, agents and suppliers as part of their duties and/or possible contractual obligations with them,
- regarding the commercial relationships with the concerned parties;
- to post offices, shipping companies and couriers for sending documentation and/or materials;
- to all those physical and/or legal, public and/or private entities (legal, administrative and tax consulting firms, work consulting firms for the compilation of payroll, court offices, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Offices of Labor, etc.), when the communication is necessary or functional to carry out our activity and in the manner and for the purposes described above;
- to banking institutions for the management of collection and payments arising from the implementation of the agreement;
- The personal data may be communicated in order to comply with the fulfillment of contractual or law obligations:
- To Public and Private Entities, also as a result of inspections or audits (as Revenue Agency Offices, Tax Police institutions, Judicial Authorities, Labor Inspectorate, Local Health Service (ASL), Social Security Agencies, ENASARCO, Chambers of Commerce, INAIL, Custom Offices) for the sole purpose of allowing the implementation of our assignment.
5. The data controller is Liya Dobronos as owner of Ability Services, Viale Dante No. 24/09, 10066 Torre Pellice (TO), ITALY
6. The manager of data processing is Liya Dobronos as owner of Ability Services.
7. At any time, the concerned parties shall be able to exercise their rights towards the data controller, according to Article 7 of Legislative Decree No.196/2003, which, for your convenience, we report in full:
Legislative Decree No. 196 dated June 30, 2003 - Code concerning the protection of personal data. Article 7 Right of access to personal data and other rights
1 The concerned party has the right to obtain confirmation on whether his/her personal data exists or not, even if they are not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The concerned party has the right to obtain information regarding:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of processing;
c) the logic applied in case of processing performed with electronic means;
d) the identification details of the data controller, managers and appointed representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to which the personal data may be communicated or that can become aware of them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. The concerned party has the right to obtain:
The updating, amendment or, when interested, integration of the data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of unlawfully processed data, including data whose storage is not necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the confirmation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) were notified to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportioned effort compared to the protected right.
4. The concerned party has the right to oppose in whole or in part:
for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning his/her person, if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning his/her person for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The concerned party, with the use of any contact form, information request, estimate request, download request of information material, confirms to have received previous notification by the data controller about:
a) purposes and methods of processing for which the data are intended;
b) the obligatory or voluntary nature of providing the data;
c) the consequences of any refusal to reply;
d) the parties or categories of parties to whom the data may be communicated or who can gain knowledge of them as Managers or representatives and the sector of dissemination of the data;
e) the rights referred to in Article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003;
f) the personal details of the data controller and manager.
We collect your personal data only after having expressly requested them to you and only to be able to answer your estimate requests, carry out your work orders or meet your specific requirements. The collected data are protected with the utmost care, they are used only by authorized personnel, and they are never disclosed to third parties except when required by the Authorities and to comply with legal obligations. In particular, you are entitled to the rights set out in Articles 7, 8, 9 and 10, 13 of the Law 196/03 (obtaining the modification or deletion of such data and their removal from our records) upon simple request by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org